Publicflex – the new fare by Publicexpress takes off!
Starting on March 5th, 2012 travelling to Groningen becomes even cheaper.
Here are some exciting facts about Publicflex:
- Publicflex splits fares into three different colours (fares): Blue, yellow, and green based on the time you choose to travel. The yellow fares are consistent with the prices we offered until now.
- The different fares (blue, yellow, green) can be combined, so, for example, a return ticket might be made up of a “blue” ticket on your outward journey and a “green” ticket on return.
- Both one way and return tickets can be booked online until 22:00 on the day before the journey. When you book online, you get a free seat reservation.
- One-way tickets are also available on the bus. Seats cannot be reserved, however, all our seats offer great comfort and a lovely view of the scenery!
- For children under 16 years, they will only ever have to pay the lowest priced (green) fares.
- If you wish to rebook or cancel your ticket, please contact us via our hotline +49 (0) 180 500 85 58* or e-mail to email@example.com until 17:00, one day in advance of your booked journey. We will then transfer the money back to your bank account and you simply book a new ticket. Rebooking or cancellation is € 3 per ticket. If you do not rebook or cancel your ticket until 17:00, one day in advance of your booked journey, the ticket will expire without refund.
This applies in particular to return tickets, which were already used for the outward journey.
href="http://bit.ly/Publicflex_UK " target="_blank"> print out version (PDF file)
Any questions? – let us know!
* 14 ct/min. from German landlines, max. 42 ct/min. from German mobiles, more expensive when calling from abroad (please ask your carrier)