Publicflex – the new fare by Publicexpress takes off!
Starting on March 5th, 2012 travelling to Groningen becomes even cheaper.
Here are some exciting facts about Publicflex:
- Publicflex splits fares into three different colours (fares): Blue, yellow, and green based on the time you choose to travel. The yellow fares are consistent with the prices we offered until now.
- The different fares (blue, yellow, green) can be combined, so, for example, a return ticket might be made up of a “blue” ticket on your outward journey and a “green” ticket on return.
- Both one way and return tickets can be booked online until 22:00 on the day before the journey. When you book online, you get a free seat reservation.
- One-way tickets are also available on the bus. Seats cannot be reserved, however, all our seats offer great comfort and a lovely view of the scenery!
- For children under 16 years, they will only ever have to pay the lowest priced (green) fares.
- If you wish to rebook or cancel your ticket, please contact us via our hotline +49 (0) 180 500 85 58* or e-mail to email@example.com until 17:00, one day in advance of your booked journey. We will then transfer the money back to your bank account and you simply book a new ticket. Rebooking or cancellation is € 3 per ticket. If you do not rebook or cancel your ticket until 17:00, one day in advance of your booked journey, the ticket will expire without refund.
This applies in particular to return tickets, which were already used for the outward journey.
print out version (PDF file)
Any questions? – let us know!
* 14 ct/min. from German landlines, max. 42 ct/min. from German mobiles, more expensive when calling from abroad (please ask your carrier)